Below are a few great internet Marketing and eCommerce case studies provided by ClickZ.
- How One Local Marketer Gave Up on DIY SEO – Aug 14, 2008
Storage West Self Storage outsourced its local SEO, correcting bad data and improving the customer experience.
- A Fishy Social Networking Campaign – Apr 11, 2008
A look at Telus’ Canadian Facebook campaign.
- Jazzed-up Capitol Records Video Ad Campaign Strikes a Chord – Feb 14, 2008
Improved “Video Spokesperson” campaign by Innovate Ads yields good results.
- Outgrowing Your Homegrown E-mail System – Jan 10, 2008
How to determine when it’s time to ditch your internal e-mail solution and call the pros.
- Prilosec-Branded Bunco Game Rises to the Top at MSN Gaming Portal – Dec 20, 2007
Casual dice game site targeting women over 35 holds the title for longest time spent on site.
- Artful Home Mines Customer Forums to Decide Web Strategy – Nov 21, 2007
Working with start-up Networked Insights, the art and home décor retailer used a forum to gather user insights prior to a site redesign.
- Flip-flop Reviews Spark Sales for Bath and Body Works – Oct 17, 2007
The beauty product retailer tapped Bazaarvoice to identify its most prolific commentators, and will include their reviews in future advertising.
- Adidas CGM Effort Brings Flood of Engagement – Sep 5, 2007
Adidas ran a portion of its “Impossible is Nothing” campaign on Freewebs.com to get consumer stories and raise brand awareness.
- Delta Faucet Directs E-Mail Flow – Jul 11, 2007
For B2B marketers, there’s often a go-between involved in sales. In those cases, should customer e-mail come from the larger company with a known brand or the intermediary who ‘s actually in touch with the client?
- A Widget Campaign for VH1’s ‘Charm School’ – Jun 6, 2007
To promote the show’s upcoming season, VH1 asked Web users to play dress-up with virtual dolls, then invited them to post the widgets to social networking sites, blogs, and around the Web.